- Name: Dr.Rejiv Rajendranath
- Qualification: MD, DM, DNB(Medical Oncology), ECMO
- Designation: Senior Consultant - Medical Oncologist
: Head and Neck, Breast and Gyneac Oncology
Stem Cell Transplantation
MD (General Medicine) – Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
DM (Medical Oncology) – Cancer Institute (WIA) Adyar, Chennai
DNB (Medical Oncology) National board of Examinations, New Delhi
ECMO European Society of Medical Oncology
Professional Summary :-
- After completing his undergraduation at Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore he pursued his Masters MD(General Medicine) from the same Institute.
- He then joined Cancer Institute (WIA), Adyar Chennai as Resident for his Super speciality course in Medical Oncology in 2004 and completed successfully in 2007.
- After completing his DM, he continued as Faculty in the Department of Medical Oncology from 2007 till 2015.
- Not only an Eminent teacher in Medical Oncology, he also was an examiner in Medical Oncology in various Medical Universities across India.
- Presently he is serving as “Senior Consultant – Medical Oncology” at ICCG.
'Dr.K.S.Sanjivi Award' for selfless voluntary service to the poor.
- Appointed by Dr MGR Medical University as an Examiner for the DM Super Specialty Medical Oncology Examinations held in August 2011.
'Best Doctor Award' from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University in recognition of contributions in the field of medical science.
'Best paper Award' in National Indian Society of oncology Biennial Meeting in Bhubaneshwar February 2011.
'Best paper Award' for the paper on "Breast cancer in young women less than 30 years from Southern India"- ONCOCON 2009.
Awarded a preceptorship Programme in CML by International CML Foundation and spent 1 month at Royal Adelaide Hospital Australia under Prof Tim Hughes.
Memberships Held :-
Member Secretary of the Institutional Thesis Review Committee at Cancer Institute (WIA)
Convener of the Quality Core Committee – NABH at Cancer Institute (WIA)
Editorial Board Member of South Asian Journal of Cancer.
Contributor to the South Indian Oncology Group (SIOG) – The main purpose and objective of the group is to conduct and promote multicenter research in the field of oncology.
Executive Committee Member of the Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology.
- MD (General Medicine) – Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore